Easy tool for creating, redacting, processing and converting code
5.0/5 (1 vote)
5.0/5 (1 vote)
CodeLobster Editors' review
A must have software for beginner PHP coders.
CodeLobster is a web code editor with which user can do multiple tasks like creating a new code, analysing and arranging code, processing it or conversion of code. It is meant for easy creation and processing of codes. Unlike all other tools, CodeLoster is easy to use and supports all formats naming xml, vbs, sql, Python, Ruby on rails, JSP, Java, CSS and CPP etc. One of the best features of this tool is the conversion from HTML to PHP, ASP, Java and CSS and from all these back to HTML file again which makes work a lot more easier and efficient.
Another positive feature which makes CodeLobster different and better from other tools is its extra feature of of “Preview” with which the developer can create asp, html, php, java, xml files and can check the result by pressing this single Preview button. Lite version of CodeLobster also includes Version Control System support like GIT which usually lags in other lite version of tools available.
Installing CodeLobster is as simple as installing a normal software in your computer and has no specific requirements. Some of the key features of CodeLobster are:
• Code inspector for HTML/CSS which makes it easier to search for HTML styles concealed deep down in the page and the HTML styles.
• PHP advance autocomplete which contains a large library of code which helps completing the code automatically. The code library contains all the standard PHP commands, variables, constants and classes which make work stress-free and rapid.
• Separate toolbar for HTML.
• PHP Debugger which is a bundle of tools which lets the developer to run the application throughout the developing process. There are too many other functions of the debugger which are easily accessible from help menu.
• Dynamic and context help. Former helps to tells all the possible references asked for a specific word whereas the latter assists in finding shortcut keys.
CodeLobster has too many other features. Having all these features, the size of this Giant tool is only 5.4 Mb.
Version reviewed 3.3.2 on: 22 Jan 2013
Beginner/Professional PHP coders must have this software.
Submit Your Review
You need to be signed in to review this program.
Your review will be listed after a administrator approves it!