Price: 49 USD (Buy Now)
Hits: 0 visitors
OS Support: Android, iPhone, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OSX, Win2003, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista
Date added: 27 Dec 2017
Last Update: 20 Dec 2017
See full specifications
0/5 (0 votes)
0/5 (0 votes)
Screenshots of AnyMap JS Maps
AnyMap JS Maps Publisher's description
Changes on the new version:
AnyMap JS is perfect for interactive dashboards and side-by-side reporting. You can use it to display sales by region, election results, weather forecast, population density, and any other geo-related data.
AnyMap JS comes with our ready-to-use Map Collection which you can use at no additional cost. Maps are supplied in GeoJSON, which makes them flexible in working and editing. Custom maps can be created from any SHP map.
Features of AnyMap JS:
* Ever-expanding Map Collection with various country-specific and world maps.
* Highly customizable. Special reaction to certain events can be assigned with the help of event listeners.
* Wide variety of interactive options for your HTML5 maps, including tooltips, selection, hover, drill-down, etc.
* Support for various types of maps including Choropleth Map, Point (Dot) Map, Bubble Map, Connector Map, and Seat Map for displaying data related to geographic areas in HTML5 based web projects.
* Changing scale, moving map, and creating custom UI (buttons, scrolls, etc.) via API.
* Rich integration of keyboard and mouse controls.
* Map projections.
Changed minBubbleSize()/maxBubbleSize() methods default values to improve visual appearance of Bubble Maps. Improved memory allocation when running AnyMap in Node.js environment. String tokens now auto-detect the type of formatting (string, number, DateTime) by token arguments. And more.
Submit Your Review
You need to be signed in to review this program.
Your review will be listed after a administrator approves it!