Price: 49 USD (Buy Now)
Hits: 0 visitors
OS Support: Android, iPhone, Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OSX, Win2003, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista
Date added: 20 Mar 2017
Last Update: 28 Feb 2017
See full specifications
0/5 (0 votes)
0/5 (0 votes)
Screenshots of AnyGantt JS Gantt Charts
AnyGantt JS Gantt Charts Publisher's description
Changes on the new version:
AnyGantt is fully cross-browser and cross-platform. It can be used with ASP.NET, ASP, PHP, JSP, ColdFusion, Ruby on Rails or simple HTML pages. With AnyGantt you can visualize data from any warehouse: from files in text, Excel, CSV formats to MySQL, MS SQL, and Oracle database servers.
You can use server or desktop platform of your choice to create your application - AnyGantt will take care of charting. Right visualization helps you to turn your data into Right Decisions! If you need advanced, award winning Gantt diagrams, then AnyGantt is the perfect solution for you.
* AnyGantt supports Project (Task based) and Schedule (Resource based) Gantt charts for project planning, and PERT (Program Evaluation & Review Technique) charts for decision making - all with configurable Timeline, DataGrid, and other features.
* Style Based Visualization allows developers to focus on the business logics. Nicely designed defaults allow to keep design tasks away at all!
* For all text based elements, such as labels, tooltips or data-grid columns AnyGantt features powerful formatting options.
* Data Grid that holds basic task or resource information is highly configurable. You can add any number of custom columns that can contain additional task or resource data. Each column can have custom text formatting, height and text style settings. Data grid itself can be redesigned to reflect important data specifics.
* Each element of AnyChart Gantt charts can be configured in its own way with a help of the flexible design system.
Opened source code, issue tracker, build scripts, and list of branches.
Plugins for AngularJS, React, Ember.js, Meteor, Node.js, jQuery.
Sharing on social networks.
Connectors Customization features in Gantt charts.
Submit Your Review
You need to be signed in to review this program.
Your review will be listed after a administrator approves it!