There is great need by IPhone users to convert their media into various file types so as to suit their convenience. This has made software developers to bombard the market with uncountable software which have the ability to convey video or audio contents and maintain the high quality status to supported formats by Mac. Many people would to have their favorite movies on their pockets so as to ensure an anytime view. This also applies for music videos as well and hence having software to convert these into the most convenient file types in terms of support offered by the platform as well as size of file is such a necessary thing. There is a wide range of applications which you can either find for free or purchase online and you should be careful when choosing one. Not all of these applications guarantee quality and you never want to end up with a poor quality video on your iPhone.
There are some standards which a quality media converter should meet and these have all been met well by the new iFunia iPhone Media Converter for Mac. Simply put, these measures of standard are speed of conversion as well as quality of the conversion. This application offers more than one functionality and has been developed for Apple devices such as iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS. It offers support for different varieties of media types and these include AVI, WMV, AVCHD, MP4 and MP3, AAC, MPEG, M4A and convert these to media file types supported by iPhone. Some additional features include video editing capabilities where a user can edit a
video and trim its length, crop any part of the video, select subtitles as well as audio tracks and the user performs all these from their phone. There are easy steps on effectively doing so and this you can learn from tutorials. Other additional features that come with iFunia iPhone Media Converter for Mac include:
It supports all types of iPhones.
- Allows users to convert a video file to another type of video file or to an audio file at same.
- Users also get the chance to preview their videos since this application comes with a feature that allows for previewing.
- Users can edit videos and add texts, watermarks or even images to videos.
- Has very easy steps to follow when converting videos
- Gives users the chance to choose subtitles or audio tracks as well for every single DVD that the user may wish to convert.
- Can perform conversion for a batch of videos and this is important as it helps in time saving.
Version reviewed 3.9.0 on: 25 Jan 2013
1. Improved the efficiency and stability. 2. Optimized the output profile list. 3. Optimized the user interface.